Words.

Words are very powerful. As many wise (Hollywood Screen Writers) men have said "The Pen is Mightier than the Sword". I have to say i believe that line simply because of recent experiences. I have been bleeding over the past few days. Losing a lot of blood in fact. It's simply due to words or more precisely, a lack of it from a certain person. As far as cold shoulders and icy feet go, this person has frozen me top down. Despite the freezing conditions, I still bleed. The unseen blade of speech thrust into my heart. I don't know what i did. I don't know when i did whatever i did do. The worst part is that i can't find out because the only person who knows is giving me a freezing hand. I'm losing sleep as well as i continue to contemplate my next action. Hopefully i will get an epiphany on how to solve this mess i seem to surround myself in.

Next however is results. KYUEM Inter-House Rugby Tournament 2008 to be precise. I am not going to cover all the results, just the ones i was involved in. Day 1 Diamond 5 Sapphire 20. Day 2 Diamond 10 Garnet 0. Day 3 Diamond 15 Topaz 20. Day 4 (3rd-4th Placing) Diamond 10 Garnet 0. Final Sapphire 20 Topaz 5. Congratulations Sapphire, you whooped our collective arses. Good job Diamonders, for a rag-tag team of makeshift players we really held our own. Go Diamond.

Also earlier this evening was the Inter-House Dikir Barat contest. Yes. Dikir Barat. Thank god i didn't join. It was extremely embarassing to say the very least. Just follow the link if you don't know what that is. Topaz won it, Sapphire 2nd and Diamond 3rd. I'm not going to say who was last as that is rather obvious and we wouldn't want to offend anyone would we :P.

I'm really sorry about the pictures of my pretty made up face. I just can't get my hands on an internet connection stable enough to upload anything so it really is very difficult to get it done however i will try my best to get it done.


The Student Council Elections just ended on the 15th. After weeks of hard campaigning the candidates finally came to the end of their campaign. It will still some days before we get our hands on any results so until then we'll have to wait.

I've just started Life Saving lessons so i'm on my path to becoming a certified Life Guard! However the road is going to be long and hard as the most important part of being a Life Guard is the fitness. You have to be extremely fit. I mean 300m swimming in 6 minutes fit! You also must learn all the swimming techniques and learn all the Life Guard material. Long way more but i think i'll make it!

Finally the last thing, i'm running out of breath here, the college put a new computer in my apartment.
It's not very fantastic or anything but it is reasonably good. Internal graphics is the only grouse i have against it but it's still more than good enough to play all the CS and DoTA in the world. The best part is that the internet works better on this computer than on other laptops for some weird reason.

It's time for me to go to bed now. Tomorrow i have to wake up at 7am and get ready to go to an orphanage in Gombak. Together with the KYUEM Rotaract Club i'm going to help clean up and fix the playroom in the orphanage. Full day activity. GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE!!

Final Score: Liverpool 1 Barnsley 2
Chelsea 3 Huddersfield 1
As of 40' Manchester United 2 Arsenal 0