Existentialism.

Existentialism –(noun) Philosophy.
a philosophical attitude associated esp. with Heidegger, Jaspers, Marcel, and Sartre, and opposed to rationalism and empiricism, that stresses the individual's unique position as a self-determining agent responsible for the authenticity of his or her choices.

Not a common word in everybody's vocabulary but it's a good one to have. Everybody makes decisions everyday. I wake up in the morning because i decide to go to class. I eat because i decide i'm hungry. As they say a man is the sum of his actions and his actions are determined by his decisions. Once you take a step, there is no turning back and everything you do from then on is clearly your own because no two people travel the same road.

It's time to take leaps in our lives. I've lived on autopilot for far too long. I've neglected people who really understand me for far too long. I've surrounded myself with people who despise me and I think it's time to change. It's time to move on. Time to clear the cobwebs in my head and it's time to live again. Time to start reading again. I've neglected my favourite hobby for far too long and I think it's catching up to me. Life's meant to be lived and make sure you always make the right decisions that take you where you want to be. I don't want to be in a position where I will regret what I do now in 50 years time.

Bye. Think about your life and what you want to do with it.