The End.

A year has come and gone. Unmistakably it's been the longest year of my life. The only constant in life is change and that was stamped all over my journey this year. As we come to the end of the year many people are moving on to other phases of their life and I wish them all the best for their future endeavours.

My journey still has some time to go. Yesterday I registered in Methodist College KL to do a 11 month Australian Matriculation program. The sense of deja vu was suffocating as I signed up for college for the 3rd time in 12 months. This time though it'll be the last. If things go according to plans the next 13 months will be my last in Malaysia for a long time to come.

I have just begun my journey and there is a long, windy path left to trek through. Challenges are sure to throng the path and I must watch my step.

To the future then. Happy New Years everyone. May it be a happy, wholesome, enlightening, fulfilling one for you.